A new ER nursing mottoRegister Today!
- by canoehead Feb 23, '08Apparently someone has been reading our allnurses' threads...
"Sir, as a nurse, I will clean your ass, I will wipe your ass, I will even stick my fingers up your ass. I will exhaust every effort to save your ass. BUT, I will NOT go so low as to kiss your ass. And rest assuredly, if you continue to make me mad, I will not hesitate to kick your ass! Now plant your ass down or I will take your temperature with my boot!"
You GO sista!Last edit by sirI on Feb 24, '08
- Feb 23, '08 by Becca608
- Feb 23, '08 by rjflynQuote from racing-mom4I have said T-shirt. It actually says " I AM AN EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE I AM HERE TO SAVE YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"I saw a shorter version of that on a t-shirt
" I am here to save your ass, not kiss it"
I thought it would be a good gift for nurses week!!
There is a guy that sells them on Ebay from time to time. I every now and again finds its way under my scrubs when i find my self in that mood. I also have one I found at Steve and Barry' s that deals with the less than common sensical people we happen across on occasion. My boss has even gotten a laugh or two out of it.
But seriously I do give each and everyone of my patients the benefit of the doubt.
- Feb 25, '08 by crb613Ours is: No cure for stupid!
- Feb 27, '08 by KckStrtI love this stuff!!
- Feb 29, '08 by b eyeskeep them comin!!!
- Feb 29, '08 by VivaLasViejasI like comedian Ron White's saying: "You can't fix stupid!"
- Mar 1, '08 by robgillwork smart not hard