gyn prob. in the ER??? GUESS THE DIAGNOSISRegister Today!
This is a discussion on gyn prob. in the ER??? GUESS THE DIAGNOSIS in Emergency Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... What would you think??? complaints of R MID-LOW BACK PAIN INTERMITTENTLY FOR 3 YEARS -extreme...by yankee nurse09 Jul 8, '11What would you think??? complaints of R MID-LOW BACK PAIN INTERMITTENTLY FOR 3 YEARS -extreme vaginal pressure x3 days feels like insides coming out but that pain also intermittent also rectal pressure that started with the vaginal pressure also intermittent. Also throat feels like its closing up ....hard to swallow ...also-intermittent!! and of course -this is just a scenario
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=588517©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,115 Views
- Jul 8, '11 by tothepointeLVNConstipation.
- Jul 8, '11 by vegasmommauterine fibroids or endometriosis? constipation/dehydration makes sense too.
- Jul 8, '11 by tothepointeLVNIt's probably a sex toy stuck where it shouldn't be now that I think about it
- Jul 8, '11 by yankee nurse09lol...wouldnt surprise me
- Jul 8, '11 by CT Pixiedo I even want to know the answer to this?
- Jul 8, '11 by tex42caresI vote some foreign object
- Jul 8, '11 by robby5313rectocele or vaginal/uterine prolapase? although that dosen't explain the throat problems?
- Jul 8, '11 by nurse0520condom stuck in the uterus??? or falliopian tubes???? I have heard of this happening
- Jul 8, '11 by CT Pixieforgotten tampons (as in more than one)? Or some other forgotten about or unknown foreign object...