ER nurses, read this! - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 11, '06 by nursebearfeetWe have this article hanging in our nursing station. It's wonderful to know that all the small (and sometimes not so small) things we do don't go un-noticed.
- Nov 12, '06 by jagger1I whole heartedly agree. er nurses do have a thankless job sometimes, but as a pediatric er nurse for 10 years when you do get the smile of a child, or a hug it makes it all worthwhile. Children are truly a blessing from God and I enjoy every minute I am blessed with the job I am so forunate to have.
- Nov 12, '06 by Hellllllo NurseWow, congrats to all ER nurses. To think that article was written by a doc!
You rock, nurses!
- Nov 19, '06 by lkh614Thank you for the article. I soooo needed that!!
- Nov 19, '06 by NCNRSRNGreat Article
- Nov 29, '06 by Bikechickywhere can I get a copy to post in my ED, and why the heck didn't our ED docs post it for us!!!!!!
- Dec 11, '06 by lharrisrnWhat a true and well written article. As an ER nurse myself I totally agree 100% about us being a different breed. We have to be to survive. Excellent article.
- Jan 7, '07 by CNORSUEKudos to ER Nurses everywhere! As an OR Nurse who used to work the 3-11 shift @ SCMH, I was able to observe these wonderful, dedicated, hardworking & multi-tasking Nurses at work. I applaud you & Thank you!!!
- Jan 11, '07 by curlewisGreat description..and from a mo too!! Decribes and average day for the ED nurse!!
- Jan 20, '07 by hispanicpanicWow!! I loved this post and when I saw that it was written by a doc I loved it that much more. Some of them actually do know how much we do.