ER InterviewRegister Today!
- by honeykrown Jul 13, '11I had my first floor interview today. I have been a nurse for 4years but in home health. I applied to several places but this is my first and only interview for the Emergency room.
Now the waiting game begins. I'm so nervous and I hope I didn't blow it. I even had peer interview and although they were really nice, i couldn't get the feeling of being a lamb under the knife feeling out of my mind.
Hopefully i get this. Pray for me people.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=590687©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,552 Views
- Jul 13, '11 by melmarie23good luck!
- Jul 13, '11 by SpyderedPrayers for you...Good luck...
- Jul 13, '11 by KalipsoRedYou know I just had an interview for an ER yesterday. I had the peer interview too. This is the second time I've interviewed for an ER and I didn't get either job. I have 3 yrs tele floor experience and I worked in several nursing support positions for a level I Trauma ER for 4 years before I became a nurse.
I had the opportunity to start my nursing career in the ER but chose to follow the advice of some older nurses and started on a tele floor. I'm glad I did, because I fee like I learned a lot, but in some ways I wish I hadn't. It seems to me that it is very hard to get out of a specific type of nursing and into another. I've also been interviewing for pediatrics general med-surg without luck either.
I hope for better outcomes for you!
- Jul 13, '11 by Crux1024Good luck! im also waiting to hear if I got an ER job or not.