Geez! There's a long list! LOL
IMHO (in no particular order unless mentioned)?
* Pain medication (narcotic or otherwise - but I will say, I don't nearly give as much Toradol as I did when I worked the floor).
* Anti emetics (Zofran, Reglan, Compazine and Phenergan - in that order. I've never given Tigan in the ED).
* Fluids (Say helllllloooo to Normal Saline! :chuckle)
* Antibiotics (the most common ones I give - in no particular order - are: Rocephin, Zithromax, Ancef, Vancomycin, Zosyn, Levaquin, Clindamycin, Ciprofloxacin).
* Coag drugs (Aspirin, Heparin, Integrilin/tPA/TNKase, Coumadin. Rarely Lovenox).
* High-Blood pressure drugs (Anything from Labetolol to Lopressor. Even something as exotic as a Nitroprusside drip)
* Low-Blood pressure drugs (Norepinephrine/Levophed, Dopamine, phenylephrine/Neo-synephrine being the most common)
* Nitroglycerine (sublingual, Topical and Intra-venous)
* "Code drugs" (a vast list, but the most common ones are: Epinepherine, Atropine, Bi-carb, Amiodarone, Calcium, Magnesium, Lidocaine).
* "Respiratory drugs" (Albuterol, Atrovent, racemic epinepherine, prednisone)
This is just from the top of my head.
It's a very partial list...