BSN to DNP - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 13 by keisha eThanks lovanurse. One last question, who is the school district would be able to give permission o conduct a small research project? Thanks for the info.
- Apr 14 by LovanurseQuote from keisha eWhen you get a chance, look up International Review Board (IRB).Thanks lovanurse. One last question, who is the school district would be able to give permission o conduct a small research project? Thanks for the info.
It is very difficult to get IRB to approve studies on children. With that being said, if it is non-invasive, such as looking at different school lunch menus or looking at what is being served in vending machines in different school districts, then you will have a better chance at getting your study approved.
- Apr 14 by LovanurseTypo *Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Apr 23 by keisha eOk thanks a lot fir the advise
- Jun 15 by nietzcheI was wondering how difficult it is to tackle full time dnp school with 32 hours per week work? No kids. I have heard that grad school is actually not as demanding as undergrad was. I was wondering if this is true. Thank you
- Jun 17 by Isabel-ANP-BCI just started Loyola University New Orleans' MSN to DNP program. I am an ANP. It is so not easier than undergraduate. Itis reading. Class discussion on Blackboard and papers so far. The summer classes are likely worse because its all condensed from 15 to 8 weeks, but I don't see it getting easier. Fortunately, I can do my clinical at work, which helps...
Don't get me wrong...I love it, but its not easy.
- Jun 26 by nietzcheThank you isabel