Anyone applying to the UFL Fall 2013 BSN-DNP program - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 15 by keisha eI hope they are not toying with me in this vulnerable state. I hope after doing this physical it will put me one step closer to hearing good news. I'm nervous and a little excited at the same time.
- Apr 18 by nursebuggDid they send things through UF email?
- Apr 18 by nursebuggHey! i also applied for acute care pedes but I havent heard anything so far :-/
- Apr 19 by keisha eYes I got mail through UF mail but still no word on if I'm accepted
- Apr 21 by Jennrn914Nursebugg....I'm so excited to meet someone that's applying to the program! If you don't mind me asking. .what's your background/experience?
I've been a nurse for 2 years and work in a PICU in fort Lauderdale
- Apr 23 by keisha eThat's great Jennrn914 it helps to have experience in the area that you choose to pursue a graduate degree in.
- Apr 30 by nursebuggThats great! Do you work at JOE D? I work at Memorial Pembrokes Adult ICU..im trying to get into Joe D's PICU.
- May 2 by FLDNPAnyone had any correspondence with the College of Nursing? No letter yet or anything for me! They originally said that letters would be sent out the last week of April or First week in May. That time is definitely here and I'm getting anxious!
- May 2 by Jennrn914Nothing yet here either. I thought it would be this week since this week is both the end of April and the beginning of May. Hopefully tomorrow; if not it better be next week, it's getting harder and harder to wait!
- May 3 by kpravetzHey all! I applied to the women's health/nurse midwife track. I called earlier and they said they are hoping to send letters out next week.