Renal/Vascular help-New Tech to unitRegister Today!
- by Princearies26 Dec 22, '12Looking for some insight and in ohio at Mount Carmel Saint Ann's hospital I finally got in after 4 years and I am new to but I have all the skills to do it but just seeing if any nurses or tech's have any suggestions and advice.
- Dec 25, '12 by Vegan_RNDo you work for Davita? I'll be moving up there in May.
- Jan 1 by Princearies26not sure what u mean by DavitaLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 1 : Reason: tos privacy do not post names of others
- Jan 1 by LadyFree28Quote from Princearies26Davita is a dialysis company. Sometimes they are contracted as free-standing (no hospital involvement) clinics or they contract to provide services at hospitals.not sure what u mean by DavitaLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 1 : Reason: edit quote for tos
- Jan 9 by Princearies26gotcha but no I work directly for Mount Carmel health system at Saint Ann's