Dialysis staff nurse salary in USRegister Today!
- by bambam123 Nov 6, '12Hello,
I just want to ask if anyone here knows the salary or an average salary of a dialysis staff nurse in New York or in any other state in US? Thanks.
- 23,432 Views
- Nov 6, '12 by justin.jI don't know personally, but according to salary.com, it would be around $80,000. Here is the link.
Salary.com Salary Wizard- Do you know what you're worth?
You can always play around with the location.
- Nov 14, '12 by traumaRUsSalaries vary tremendously in the US as it is a big country. Can you narrow your location down a little?
- Nov 15, '12 by madwife2002I am a facility manager in Ohio and I earn at least $10000 less than the salary quoted by justin.j
- Nov 15, '12 by serenidad2004Hospital owned clinic almost $24/hr iowa
- Nov 19, '12 by bambam123I appreciate all your answers. Thanks for the help. Yes, I am asking in bronx.. just an estimate ...
- Jan 5 by Concrete Girl,RNI live in Ohio and it is $26-27/hr for no experience in dialysis, not sure if you are experienced.