Need to learn more about DiabetesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Need to learn more about Diabetes in Diabetes / Endocrine Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... i am a first year nursing student studying about diabetes this semester. does anyone know of a good...by gigi69 Jul 19, '07i am a first year nursing student studying about diabetes this semester. does anyone know of a good website that can break this information down for me a little better. our lectures go by very quickly, and the book can get just a little confusing at times.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=237147©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,534 Views
- Jul 19, '07 by Daytonitehere are links for you to explore:
- http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/diabetes.html - about diabetes from medline plus
- http://www.diabetes.niddk.nih.gov/intro/ - introduction to diabetes - this is an extensive site - use tabs at the top of the page to navigate through this website
- http://diabetes.health.ivillage.com/index.cfm - diabetes health online
- Jul 20, '07 by GingerSuehttp://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi...urcetype=HWCIT
might be of some help too