Udel Accelerated ProgramRegister Today!
- by Groo1sem Apr 19, '07I was wondering if anyone knows more about the University of Delaware accelerated program? How is it? Teachers , Clinicals, and overall passrate. Please share. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=219307©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,979 Views
- Aug 9, '07 by qwertybeeI almost posted a thread on this very topic. I have been considering returning to the University of Delaware for nursing and want to hear from an "insider" about its accelerated program. Anyone out there...?
- Aug 9, '07 by FutureRN1908My sister went through the UD accelerated program and she loved it! It's very intense (they don't recommend working or having a lot of outside commitments) Overall she had a great experience. I know it's very competitive. Minimum 3.25 GPA I think. I'm not sure about the NCLEX pass rate, you could check the Delaware Board of Nursing website. I went to UD undergrad and all of my friends who were nursing majors passed the first time and so did my sis. I'm looking to do a 2nd degree program, but I live in Maryland now. I would go for that program if I was still there.
- Aug 10, '07 by qwertybeeThanks for the response! I also went to UD undergrad. In fact, I just graduated in May, so it's still very new. I am also a DE resident, which would help when it comes to tuition, etc. if I did return for nursing, so... It's good to hear that your sister really appreciated the program!
- Feb 17, '09 by 3TriagesHi guys,
What is passing in each of the nursing courses? How is the housing situation in DE?
- May 9, '09 by nursing8648Any recent students or grads of this program? Anyone know how many usually get accepted/apply? I think I read they take 35, but am not sure!