Spring 2013 clinicals (Terry Campus) who is waiting..........?Register Today!
- by jess0327 Sep 1, '12Hello, this is it again. Waiting for the good or bad news. Please check in.....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=780175©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,043 Views
- Sep 18, '12 by jess0327Wow people are viewing but not posting I know I am not the only one who applied!
Did anyone heard about anything? Like when they will be sending the letters? I searched I could not find any former thread even from last year regarding this.
- Sep 28, '12 by Jen3pI just wanted to say good luck! Hope you get in
- Sep 29, '12 by jess0327Thank you this is so kind of you!!! I actually made it this time!!!!!I am so excited!!!!!
How was your 1st semester?
- Sep 29, '12 by Jen3pHooray!!!!! Soooo happy for you! Hmmm let's see...it's a LOT of work! Lots of sign offs in lab, lots of reading and studying. Fundamentals isn't too bad though. Clinicals are fun yet a little stressful too. Seems like everything they do, they baby-step you into it. I'm in Peds and Mental Health the next 8 weeks, looking forward to it If you have any questions, feel free to message me as you go and I'll try and help ya out! Good luck!
- Sep 29, '12 by jess0327I am going to add you to my friend list and will message you! I feel clue less the mandatory meeting is in 2 weeks!
- Sep 29, '12 by Jen3pDon't stress! It's going to be a lot to get ready for but it's going to be fun