Delaware Tech ranking pointsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Delaware Tech ranking points in Delaware State Nursing Programs, part of Delaware Nursing ... I just applied to the Delaware Tech RN nursing program for the Stanton campus. I got 19 out of the...by Coco97 Jan 18, '10I just applied to the Delaware Tech RN nursing program for the Stanton campus. I got 19 out of the possible 24 points. Does anyone know the lowest amount of points that has been accepted for clinicals?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=450947©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 975 Views
- Feb 20 by jmonaha1Hey! Any DTCC pre-nursing students applying this August? How many points do you have on the ranking sheet?
- Feb 20 by jmonaha1Hi, I am wondering if you got in with 19 points?
- Feb 20 by Coco97Yes I did. I started in January 2011 and graduated December 2012. I take NCLEX next week. Hope you get in!
- Feb 22 by jmonaha1That's awesome! Best of luck!!!
Do you mind me asking what your GPA was when you got accepted? Also, do they just base their decision primarily on the ranking sheet?
- Feb 26 by Coco97I think my GPA was around 3.8 or so, but from what I recall they only consider your ranking sheet when making the decision, which includes the NLN. I'm guessing that you are applying this spring? Do you know the number of points you have? When I started clinicals there were many people who had 17 ranking points, but I also hear that the entire makeup of the program is changing in 2014, including admission requirements.