A.I. duPont Hospital Hiring New Grads?Register Today!
- by KAZ9 Feb 15, '10What is duPont's policy on hiring new grads with a BSN? Thanks!
- Mar 24, '10 by tobesmarttDoing what? what shift? How much do they pay? benefit
- Jun 9, '10 by goodstudentnowRNI need to know too. I am desperately in need of a job.
- Sep 12, '10 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeThey'll hire you.
The thing is, you usually need an "in" as a new grad, or even as a student. Unless you have tons of experience they won't hire you without connections.
Do you know anyone who works there, or did you have a clinical there? These things help.
- Sep 14, '10 by tobesmarttwhy will they hire only newbies & students>/>"<???
- Sep 27, '10 by KAZ9Thank you for your response. I have been checking the career website and feel a bit more optimistic that more nursing positions have been posted. I volunteered there while in nursing school, but that is about my only connection. I never had clinical there, only at CHOP.
- Jan 17, '11 by MarkeevustimothyAI prefers BSN nurses.