Delaware Psychiatric Center interviewRegister Today!
- by sharon2012rn Dec 19, '12I have an upcoming interview at DPC. Does anyone on this site work there presently or in the past? How is it to work here and any interview tips?
- Jan 19 by east2010Hi. I am wondering how your interview went. I just recently applied and was wondering about the process. I appreciate it!!
- Jan 20 by sharon2012rnHi. My interview went fine and I was offered the position. I was suppose to start last Monday but I had to decline bc I was offered a full time nurse residency program. They asked the usual get to know you ? And mental health ? I was able to still answer the ? Eventthough I had mental health class 2 years ago. I was hired as casual position to work weekends, make sure if hired they hv your job class correct, they had me as RN I and it should hv been RNll, they corrected bc I hv bsn and no exp. They must need a lot of nurses bc I was told they hired 16 nurses when I filled out my hr papers.
- Jan 20 by east2010Thank you. I applied on Fri and didn't know how the process was. I am hoping to get a call back and an interview. Again, thank you for your reply
- Jan 20 by sharon2012rnGood luck