New Grad in ICU - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 4, '12 by Lali1118RNThank you!!! I know I am do anxious! I hope I get to find out tomorrow!
- Nov 15, '12 by oneLoneNurseDid you ever find out? Thanks for the postings.
- Nov 15, '12 by brandi-lynnI would suggest to any new ICU nurse to find a resource pocket book. There's no way to remember everything. I use Kathy White's fast facts. Seems to be the ICU Bible for a lot of nurses. Easy to find information, simply put, etc. Good luck!
- Nov 15, '12 by Lali1118RNDid not find out yet, very anxious about it. I guess i will email them again next week. Lets see. I will keep u guys posted!
- Nov 16, '12 by Rl3232What helped me, after every shift I have a list of things I did or saw that I would like to investigate more. Read immediately after shift, to absorb more. Don't do things or give meds you don't understand but after shifts read again about xyz and you will learn even more.