New Grad in ICU - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 4, '12 by Lali1118RNThank you!!! I know I am do anxious! I hope I get to find out tomorrow!
- Nov 15, '12 by oneLoneNurseDid you ever find out? Thanks for the postings.
- Nov 15, '12 by Lali1118RNDid not find out yet, very anxious about it. I guess i will email them again next week. Lets see. I will keep u guys posted!
- Nov 16, '12 by Rl3232What helped me, after every shift I have a list of things I did or saw that I would like to investigate more. Read immediately after shift, to absorb more. Don't do things or give meds you don't understand but after shifts read again about xyz and you will learn even more.
- 11:12 am by my_purposeDoes concept mapping help anyone new grad learn. I find that If I make a list if problems or diagnosis', write down how treated and nursing interventions ( dos and donts) that it helps me to understand the care that I am supposed to provide. Does anyone have other suggestions?