CMS speciality/certification

  1. 0 i'm interested in pursuing a certification in cardiology...i think it's called cmc or cardiac medicine speciality. i have the information from aacn, but it keeps telling me i need some kind of advanced practice certification (which i've never heard of?). anyone offer any advice/help?
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest, discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Tags
    Visit  peachy13rn} profile page

    About peachy13rn

    Joined Feb '09; Posts: 10; Likes: 8.

    2 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  ghillbert} profile page
    CMC and CSC are subspecialty certifications. The AACN site is very clear. In order to apply for one of these subspecialties, you first must have a specialty certification such as CCRN, CCNS, or PCCN.
  5. Visit  peachy13rn} profile page
    THanks for the reply.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.