Southern Health PartnersRegister Today!
- by amyphee Oct 29, '09Can anyone give me any info on working for this organization that contracts with jails?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=435311©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,018 Views
- Dec 14, '09 by nursienurse58I have been with Southern Health Partners for approx. a year now. If I can answer any of your questions please let me know.
- Dec 31, '09 by burg7890What is the salary range for LPN?
- Sep 16, '11 by dnnc52The least they will ay you and get away with
- Oct 15, '11 by dnnc52Like any other private healthcare provider probably they will give the least money that then can. It's all about the $$ and my advice is like any other business when your a nurse is trust your heart and know your Scope of Practic. You get your salary from them and you own then accordingly, but as a nurse you must meet the level of care expected by your board of nursing.