License on the line!!Register Today!
- by dlynn34LPN Jan 5Does anybody else fill that correctional nursing puts your nursing license on the line with doctor not really knowing their stuff and improper report or pass down?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806216©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,660 Views
- Jan 5 by Ruas61Could be any nursing speciality.
- Jan 6 by eatmysoxRNSorry to be petty, but that should be "feel" instead of "fill." Poor grammar makes nurses appear uneducated in my opinion.
If the physician in any area isn't up to par, it is simply your job to advocate and make suggestions. Use SBAR and always read back and question as necessary.
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~
- Jan 7 by dlynn34LPN@eatmysoxRN my auto correct did that one...but thanks for pointing it out so others would know. And thxs for the advice
- Jan 7 by kd7hfwIn addition to good documentation I would suggest keeping a written journal at work. This can provide support for your claims if you ever need it.
- Jan 8 by dlynn34LPNTrue good idea... Thank you