Has anyone here worked for Correctional Healthcare Corporation?Register Today!
- by veetach May 24, '12I think they used to be called Correctional Health Management. Please let me know about your experience with this company.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=714282©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,042 Views
- Jun 10, '12 by nurse2b0272I am wondering about them as well.
- Jun 10, '12 by nursechris1I was wondering too. There was a job posted in our local paper, but I couldn't find it on their website. I emailed the HR guy yesterday. I will let you know if I find out anything about them.
- Aug 22, '12 by TIGERTSo far so good, only been with them about a year now. I don't use their benefits though, i go thru my husbands job for that. Out county jail is pretty small and i work mostly nights.
- Aug 25, '12 by nursechris1I have only worked for them 5 weeks. Small county jail, census in the 60s. So far so good. For me though it is the deputies that make. The biggest problem I have is the paper work. It seems like we are double and triple charting.