Has anyone here worked for Correctional Healthcare Corporation?Register Today!
- by veetach May 24, '12I think they used to be called Correctional Health Management. Please let me know about your experience with this company.
- Jun 10, '12 by nurse2b0272I am wondering about them as well.
- Jun 10, '12 by nursechris1I was wondering too. There was a job posted in our local paper, but I couldn't find it on their website. I emailed the HR guy yesterday. I will let you know if I find out anything about them.
- Aug 22, '12 by TIGERTSo far so good, only been with them about a year now. I don't use their benefits though, i go thru my husbands job for that. Out county jail is pretty small and i work mostly nights.
- Aug 25, '12 by nursechris1I have only worked for them 5 weeks. Small county jail, census in the 60s. So far so good. For me though it is the deputies that make. The biggest problem I have is the paper work. It seems like we are double and triple charting.