I desperately need an interview with a nurse working in the corrections field. It's for my
Bachelor's program. I don't see attempting to contact a prison or jail being succesfull, (I
know I don't have time to talk on the phone when I'm working)
If anyone is able to help a desperate student nurse out, I would be so happy if you
would answer the following six questions:
- What are the unique aspects of this area of practice?
- What are the main job functions of this nursing practice?
- Who are the populations served by this practice area, and what is the scope of the challenges/opportunities?
- Describe the larger picture: What are the contexts for this practice area? Who are the members of the "team" that makes this practice possible?
- Why do we need this practice area of nursing?
- What are important agencies of the federal, state and local levels that affect this practice area?