Yale GEPN Fall 2011 - Page 8Register Today!
- Dec 16, '10 by KKandesHas anyone seen oncology interviews sent out? I have yet to find someone. Werid
- Dec 16, '10 by angiebaby24KKandes-
Agreed & I responded to your post on the other thread...I haven't seen an oncology besides you & me...I know someone who's a guest speaker & alumni of Yale, said that I should wait until tomorrow...They will sometimes give the acceptances to those out of state first :-)
Hopefully, she's right!!
- Dec 16, '10 by KKandesAngiebaby 24
I don't know what's up with this Oncology thing, but I am from California so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I am wondering if they decided not to go forward with Oncology this year? I saw on their website that they weren't accepting applications for critical care NP, so I am wondering if maybe thats what happened with Oncology. I e-mailed admissions and asked if anyone had been selected for Oncology and/or if they were still having the program. Hopefully they get back to me soon about it.
- Dec 17, '10 by nikki164Quote from eburke1122me!!!Interview is on Jan 20th for Pediatrics. Anyone else out there??
- Dec 20, '10 by Betheleh@SaraNH: I am interviewing for Women's Health. Got the email Dec. 15. Have you heard yet? Good luck!
- Jan 25, '11 by amalayEeek, good luck to everyone on their interviews! I'm still trying to prep for mine this Thursday (pediatrics!)...I'm doing a phone interview though; does anyone know how long the interview goes for? 30-min? 1-hour?
- Jan 26, '11 by Allie11Amalay: The in person interviews were in 30 minute time blocks...but they said that they purposely made them shorter b/c all of the info sessions they offered that day allowed us to ask questions, which usually happened during the interview portion. Good luck!
- Feb 1, '11 by amalayThanks so much Allie11. Had my interview last Thursday...now the wait to here back. Gosh I'm so nervous!
On another note - has anyone mailed in their financial aid apps already? Are we supposed to mail in our apps before we even know if we are going to be accepted or rejected? I was told the deadline was February 4th so I recently mailed my application in -- but the problem is I used Express and sent it to their PO Box address. Do you think someone is there to sign or will it just bounce back to me?
- Aug 15, '11 by simplekategirlhello everyone. i'm kate. i just found this thread and thought i'd join in. i'm applying - taking the GRE's on 09/29/2011. has anyone decided on their specialty? kate.