State LPN programs to re-openRegister Today!
- by Adg74 Jun 14, '10Check out this link for more information or go to cttech.org.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=485594©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 971 Views
- Aug 6, '10 by loveit25i think that is great because schools are getting exspensive.
- Aug 6, '10 by Adg74Definitely great but the price has increased and now I can no longer afford it because they only participate in the Pell grant and no other student loans!
- u might be able to get a private loan from wells fargo. best wishes to. all so there is a school in ny that cost 9000
- i just looked at the prices for tuition it's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
- Aug 7, '10 by Adg74I'm going the CT College route, starting my pre-req's this fall. I don't have decent enough credit to get a private loan but thanks for the suggestion!
- well best wishes to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!