Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 in Connecticut State Nursing Programs, part of Connecticut Nursing ... ooops... the other one had 2011 instead of 2012... let's try this again: Just thought I would...by CJ223 Nov 9, '11ooops... the other one had 2011 instead of 2012... let's try this again:
Just thought I would start a new thread for the current application cycle. Questions... stats... rumors... etc!
My question is... for those applying this cycle, how did you do on the TEAS V? Since this is the first year they are using this test, it would be nice to see how everyone is doing.
(Please don't post TEAS 3 or TEAS 4 results, as the scores are NOT comparable with the TEAS V.)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=639481©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 55,726 Views
- Nov 9, '11 by shopgirl10taking teas this month
- Nov 11, '11 by CJ223Good luck!! Where are you taking it?
- Nov 15, '11 by CTlmtHi! This is my first post. So excited. :-) I am insanely curious where I stand compared to others applying. I've asked at 3 different schools where I stand, knowing full well that it'll depend on others applying at each school this year, but they haven't given me any feedback other than we'll see and do the best I can. So... right now I have a 3.52 GPA. I am in AP1 and currently have a 97.7 in the class. I took the teas v and got 86%. I've been debating taking it again to try to get a higher score. Thoughts?
- Dec 13, '11 by nef2033.6, A- A and P I.... teas will be taken on 1/14!
- Dec 13, '11 by CTlmtawesome! good luck. you'll have to let us know how you did! I bet you'll do fine. It was my observation that anyone who has taken the prereqs for the program (including Intermediate Algebra) in the recent past, hasn't had much trouble.
- Dec 14, '11 by nef203I am not so sure about that. It is very competive. There were people that had a 3.6, 83 on teas and a- in a and p that were waitlisted next year.
- Dec 14, '11 by CTlmtdid you mean wait listed for 2011 start? if so, that was with the old version of teas, right? so from what I understand, 83 really wasn't anything amazing. which school were they wait listed at?
- Dec 14, '11 by nef203yes last year. 83 was actually a pretty good score for the old versuion of the teas. i have not heard of a score of 85. they were waitlisted at gwcc... there were about 130 waitlisted there
- Dec 14, '11 by altheawelshI applied to gwcc last year and was wait listed. I was number in the 20s on the list and had a 3.6 gpa 79 in teas and A for AP1. This year I did TEAS 5. Horrible, horrible exam. I go A 75 AND im not doing it again. Don't just apply to the community colleges, try BHSN too. The CCN program are very difficult to get in.