Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 64Register Today!
- Apr 22, '12 by CNAnursingstudent@allforthekids agreed! Haha!
- Apr 23, '12 by CTDonHas anyone been succesful at registering for class at CCC? I'm getting a 'Prerequisite and Test Score error' when I try, and I'm curious if it has something to do with me needing to 'reapply' to the school since not taking any classes last year. Thanks!!
- Apr 23, '12 by NurseWannaBe86@CTDon. when I tried to register it said "major conflict"...I'm waiting till tomorrow until ******* NVCC comes back from vacation and hopefully she will change my major to apply. I'm just wondering why yours says "test score error?" did you finish A&PII? this could be the only problem I could see...if you did though, then i don't know why you got that error. maybe you have to submit a college application to that school if you haven't taken classes over there?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 24, '12 : Reason: name removed
- Apr 23, '12 by saramisuDon -I'm having trouble registering at CCC as well. Mine says "major error" or something along those lines. I have not made an appointment with a counselor, as I was banking on registering online. I may call tomorrow.
- Apr 24, '12 by mssjezCTDon - When I spoke to the counselor at CCC last week, he said that registrar would be changing all of our majors to nursing this week and that needs to happen before we can register for class. There's nothing we can do to speed up the process, registrar has to go through all of the letters of intent individually and change everyone's majors one at a time. There isn't really a rush because we're guaranteed a spot in that class for the fall (there's only one anyway). What you might want to do is email him (he's the nursing counselor listed in the info packet) and let him know the trouble you're having. I've had to do this for classes before with this error message popping up, and he just over-writes whatever isn't letting me register. I don't think you need to reapply to the school...would you have gotten into the program without being accepted to the school first? Anyway, good luck!!
- Okay so for us NVCC people, if we sign up tomorrow and it doesn't work it's because our major hasn't changed yet.. Is ***** back today or Wednesday? I'm in class now wondering if I should go ask her if she has received my letter of intent. That's weird, they should have changed our majors already since they said we could sign up for nursing 101 tomorrow?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 24, '12 : Reason: name removed
- Apr 24, '12 by NurseWannaBe86@CNAnursingstudent: she's back today, let me know if you went to see her? I'm gonna be there tomorrow morning to sign up for class and annoy yer to change my major. It's really strange how they do all that....but whatever. Also, I wanted to ask you if you were getting an A in micro?
- I was walking out of my last class and BAM! She was walking out of her office off to her car. Now mind you, if she's off the clock she will not talk to you.
- Sorry didn't finish.... So I was going to follow her but I realized she wouldn't talk to me. 'stalker status' lol but go see her tomorrow try going early cause I believe she leaves at 2. I'm gonna call her tomorrow.
I took micro in the last fall and I got a B+
- Apr 24, '12 by NurseWannaBe86Hahaha stalker! That stinks that she's leaving at 2, are you kidding me?!?!?! Shell never get it done till may 1st lolOh well I'll stop by tmrw at 8am Oh I thought u were in my class... I remember there was someone who's in my class... Sorry about that