Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 13, '12 by saramisuLol, that happened to me. Except I just saw the acceptance letter for CCC and almost left my Micro class to give everyone the good news. I would have been kicking myself..........This wait keeps getting longer and longer and more and more painful
- Mar 13, '12 by Marija2012I applied to CCC nursing program (Fall 2012). My NGPA is not posted yet.
- Mar 13, '12 by motostephI can't believe that they aren't going to post the GPA's. The past few weeks I have been checking mycommnet often, a little obsessively and I couldn't understand why it wasn't posted. I thought that I was missing requirements or something. I guess that's a bit of a relief. At least I can relax until April knowing that there is nothing to do but wait...with my fingers crossed.
- Mar 14, '12 by Marija2012Does anyone know why aren't they posting Gpa's this year?
- Mar 14, '12 by mssjezI didn't realize that they weren't posting NGPAs this year. Where did you hear that? I also did the same thing with the "acceptance" email from CCC. I was in class and received it as an email and started getting extremely excited. Then I read the rest and thought "duh, I'm already here!" On the upside we should know in 3-4 weeks! Last year they sent out letters in early April! It's getting closer!!
- Mar 14, '12 by lgal86i heard about the ngpa not being posted from the nursing admissions coordinator at NVCC
- Mar 14, '12 by saramisuHopefully they'll give us the answer sooner if they're not posting the NGPA? A girl can dream. Commnet says at the top that they have everything required for consideration to check back often, i've certainly followed that direction! Maybe that means sooner this year...
- Mar 15, '12 by mssjezHmmm... I didn't hear about them not posting NGPAs. I don't really know what that means or if its good/bad, etc. I guess we will see when we see.
I still don't have all of my reqs from other colleges listed as "met" yet. They have my transcripts and posted that they received them in January on commnet. I know that the classes transfer because I went over them with the Nursing Coordinator at CCC to make sure last year. Maybe they just haven't gotten to me yet I don't know. I just want to find out!!!!!!
- Mar 19, '12 by nimopibaI know what you mean. I feel like my life is on hold until I know whether I got in or not. I feel like I can't make plans until I find out if I will be in school or not. I am trying not to become obsessed with knowing but at this point I don't think that I can help it. I am just glad that we won't have to wait too much longer although I think I will still be insane by then! LOL
- Mar 20, '12 by saramisuhas anyone heard anything? I was doing okay for awhile, I think these next 2-4 weeks will probably be the worst. UGH! I'm super busy as it is, and I still constantly think about it, so Im not sure theres much I can do, hahaha.