Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 5, '12 by mssjezThat how it is for me too... only the CCC prereqs are listed as met. It says they received my transcripts though. I read in last year's discussion that they did things alphabetically so it may be later in the week that anything gets posted for me
@studentnurseCT - I'm sorry you're burned out. On the upside you only have about a year left!
- Mar 7, '12 by saramisuGot confirmation on My Commnet that everything was met! Progress is being made!! All pre-reqs are listed as met. Thinking NGPA's will go up soon?
Wow, I can't believe pretty soon we're going to find out!!!
- Mar 7, '12 by lgal86my commnet has said met for the prereq's since early february but has anyone found out when they should be posting our NGPA's?
- Mar 8, '12 by mssjezMy commnet still only has "met" for the pre-reqs I took at the college. All the transfered pre-reqs are still not listed. Last year they had gotten the NGPAs up by March 15th. So hopefully they'll be up soon! There isn't really a spot for it on the page, so I'm not really sure where to look for it. Less than a month and we'll know!!! So excited and nervous at the same time!!
- Mar 8, '12 by lgal86Thanks! I'm driving myself crazy checking everyday.
- Mar 8, '12 by nimopibaI transferred in all of my credits from Goodwin and Gateway accepted them all. I submitted my application the Friday before the deadline and all of my prereqs were listed as "met" by the 3rd week of February. I hadn't planned on applying for this fall but I did anyway. Not sure how well I will rank. My GPA is 3.6, B+ in AP1, and 78.8 on the TEAS V. I took it without studying and planned to study and take it again this summer for next year but I said the worst that could happen is I don't get in, right? I am currently at Goodwin which is where I originally planned to go for my BSN but I live in the New Haven area and gas is way too much to keep travelling to East Hartford several times a week. So I figured if I get in great and if not I will stay at Goodwin and invest in my own gas station! LOL
- Mar 12, '12 by lgal86I spoke to someone at nvcc and they said our nursing Gpa's will not be posted , has anyone heard when we will receive any news?
- Mar 12, '12 by saramisuNothing, yet. Any idea why they're not posting? That might be better for my peace of mind, no comparing it against others and worrying about how I did I suppose?
- Mar 12, '12 by lgal86Not sure i was hoping to see it though! I also found out that for next years cycle the gpa is ONLY going to be based on courses that are applicable to the nursing program, instead of the whole past 5 years thing. Wish they were doing that this year because those courses I have all A's in. But the inclusion of past 5 years is going to hurt my gpa for ranking
- Mar 13, '12 by nimopibaOK I will give you all a laugh at my expense. I opened an email on my phone from Gateway about half hour ago which read: "Sorry, the link was not working in your “ACCEPTANCE” email. I am attaching the document". So I practically fell down the stairs to get to the computer to open the link. Thinking it was THE acceptance letter I was super excited! I opened the link and it was my acceptance to Gateway not the nursing program. I am still waiting to find out like everyone else! LOL