Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2010 - Page 16Register Today!
- Sep 14, '10 by naj5Yes, I was at orientation and that's what we got from the teachers. Hope to see you in January in the class.
- Oct 23, '10 by jdollnaj5
I was also accepted to Northwestern for this January. I will be taking that seat, so we will not be meeting in January at Norwalk. Good luck with your studies....
- Oct 23, '10 by naj5Thanks Jdoll. Congratulation on your acceptance. I know was far for yu and thanks God you got better closer spot. Congrat one mre time.
- Oct 23, '10 by mattfd37Northwestern? Is that an established credited Nursing school? Where did they come from? No one has even heard of them.
- Oct 24, '10 by jdollIt is a community college in winstead. the same as nvcc gateway and the rest.
I believe there are 6 now instead of 5.
- Oct 24, '10 by studentnurseCThttp://www.commnet.edu/nursing/
It's the newest CC to offer a Nursing program; one of the six CT CCNP.
- Oct 24, '10 by Allie11Anyone else looking forward to the application being posted? I am...I just wish they were able to make decisions faster...let the waiting game begin!!!
- Nov 11, '10 by smartychic1I am new to this site for Im sorry if this question was already asked...but does anyone who got accepted mind me asking what your TEAS test and GPA was? I just applied for the fall at Gateway and I know how competitive this program is.