Porter and ChesterRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Porter and Chester in Connecticut State Nursing Programs, part of Connecticut Nursing ... Hi everyone, im considering taking the LPN program at Porter and Chester. I know its expensive, but...by joe143 Jun 4, '08Hi everyone, im considering taking the LPN program at Porter and Chester. I know its expensive, but i dont wanna wait for state to maybe have an opening and would rather get on with a carrer. Im curious as to how the quality of education is there, anyone been?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=307928©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 16,388 Views
- Jun 4, '08 by iwillbanurse08Hi! I am in the same boat you are. Which location are you applying for? Im applying for Oakville CT. I havent heard to much about the school so i am waiting to do my interview with them to get a better insight. As soon as i do i will definetly get back to you with there passing statistics, and etc. Im so anxious to get this ball rolling.:spin: Good luck!!!
- Jun 22, '08 by taigeeHi. I have been trying to get info. from others re: Porter and Chester for almost 6 months. Unfortuneately I haven't recieved mush response.
I also am going to apply to P&C ,for the JAN.09' class in Watertown. Which class are you both thinking about? I really want this so bad!!!!!
Please, if anyone knows how P&C is, let me know.
- Jun 29, '08 by luckytobeanurse31You mean the Watertown branch, right? I don't think there is a Oakville branch.
- Jun 29, '08 by iwillbanurse08Yes, I meant the Watertown branch. Cant wait till Tuesday morning. I will be calling first thing in the A.M. bright and early
- Jul 29, '08 by taigeeHi. So how did you do with your interview? Did you like the school? Does it seem like it will be hard to get in?
- Jul 30, '08 by iwillbanurse08I had to take a 12 min. test first before i filled out the actual application. The interview went good . I have to take the NET test on the 7th. so i am trying real hard to prepare for that. The school is big, and i think we would really like it. A co-worker of mine just recently graduated from there. Good luck:chuckleLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 30, '08 : Reason: please do not post names of people as per Terms of Service
- Jul 30, '08 by bethinctSorry, I don't know much about P&C but I do know that the state tech school in Danbury is beginning an evening lpn class in Janaury 2009.
If its not too far away from you, it might be a good idea to try to get into that. I just graduated from Bullard Havens and my financhial aid paid for most of cost. Just a FYI.
- Aug 21, '08 by taigeeHi. How do I reply to your private messages? All has gone well so far. I was at the same NET test too. How did you do? I passed and have another interview tomorrow!
- Aug 21, '08 by Silverdragon102Quote from taigeeOnce you have 15 posts (only 1 to go ) then you will be able to send and answer pm'sHi. How do I reply to your private messages? All has gone well so far. I was at the same NET test too. How did you do? I passed and have another interview tomorrow!