Goodwin RN program - 2011 updates question - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 24, '11 by Jules777Congrats! I just got mine as well.....here's to the class of 2013!
- Jun 24, '11 by Goodwin_StudentNurseQuote from nurse2be2013?Congratulations! You will have an awesome experience as long as you stick with it and never give up! Good luck guys!!!Hi everyone!! Im still so excited as I got my acceptance letter and I start with the Goodwin nursing cohort this FALL!!!!! I has 22 pointsCongrats to all of you who also made it, I look forward to meeting you all in August
- Feb 9, '12 by futurenursegwHas anyone applied to the summer 2012 nursing program at Goodwin college? Does anyone know when they will let us know when we are accepted or rejected? totally freaking out waiting and constantly checking my mailbox!
- Feb 9, '12 by gwstudentI was told they will send our letters the begining of March.
- Feb 9, '12 by futurenursegwI just talked to my advisor and she told me that goodwin could possibly send out the letters as early as the last week of Feb....I cant wait anymore...I have 20 points and am afraid that it won't be enough.
- Feb 9, '12 by gwstudentI feel your pain futurenursegw. I also have 20 points and scored an 80 on the NLN exam. Somedays I have a good feeling about it and others I don't. I was told the A&P exam was supposed to be harder than the PAX exam and I felt it was easier.I don't know anyone else who took the exam or is applying for summer. I just want to know already.
- Feb 10, '12 by futurenursegwI felt the same way. When I took the PAX I actually felt stupid!! The A and P exam was easier. I took A and P about a year ago and just brushed up on it 4 weeks before the test. I scored an 80 but am scared it won't be enough. I freaked out today because I got a letter stating I made Presidents List last semester. I totally thought it was the rejection letter. I wish they wouldn't send anymore mail from the college until they make their decision. The stress is too much!