Getting ready to apply: CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Dec 18, '12 by motostephStudentnurseCT: That is great advice! How did you get involved in the student nurse internship? Did you hear about it through the school or did you apply on your own, and if you did how soon did you get that process started? Also did you work as a PCA while in school?
- Dec 18, '12 by july06Im glad you at least know someone who got in with a 3.0. I think my gpa will be a 3.2.
- Dec 18, '12 by studentnurseCTHospitals post Student Nurse positions, some are year round, some are not paid, some are only for Senior BSN students. Just keep checking you usually need one semester of clinicals. I know a few students that did that last summer, then got PCA jobs.Some have been approached about applying for RN positions in the spring. I think the important thing is to do your research and plan one step ahead. Don't wait until graduation to figure out how to get a job, your class mates will already have taken them
- A- in a&p one more step done I am so happy. We work so hard for these grades. Please know I know I am not bragging, I just needed support from you guys. Friends and family don't always understand that you want to do really well. Other well meaning people just want me to "pass it.".
- Yea. I just finished A&P with a B. And no one can understand my disappointment. But I think my teacher may have calculated my grade wrong. So I emailed her asking her to look at it again.
- July. A B is so good for this class. Be proud, but stii double check to make sure got it right. I think I only did well because it was my only grade.
- I know its good, but I already told myself I was getting an A. Maybe I shouldn't hype myself up like that.
If my teacher did calculate it wrong, then my grade should go up to a B+.
- So my teacher just updated our grades. And I got a B+ instead of B. I'm so happy
- Dec 19, '12 by motostephYay! Good for you july06!
- Good job July.