BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Rooskenator Jul 5, '11Hey everybody,
That time of year is coming soon... Anyone else out there applying to BHSN this fall?
Best of luck to all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=587255©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,093 Views
- Jul 15, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNGood luck I will be starting in Sept =)
- Aug 5, '11 by CNAnursingstudentGood Luck! I will be sending in my application Sept. 1st, the first day to send it in!
- Aug 21, '11 by joneykaden89i'm applying as well...good luck
- Aug 23, '11 by Shan6221I am! Do you know what version of the TEAS they want this year? I took TEAS IV at GW last year and scored pretty well, but I know the CC's have all switched to TEAS V, which I've heard is substantially harder. I would love to use that TEAS IV grade!
- Aug 24, '11 by joneykaden89i'm pretty sure it's the TEAS V
- Aug 24, '11 by joneykaden89however, on their website it only says 4.0, taken within past 2 years, so you might be ok!
- Aug 31, '11 by abuiceHello
Any one applying to the Lpn to RN program before Sept. 1? Curious on how many Lpn, get excepted around this time frame.
- Aug 31, '11 by abuiceI mean accepted.. Sorry
- Sep 12, '11 by RooskenatorOn their site it still says TEAS IV. I'm excited & nervous! Anyone already put their app in? I'm applying mid December.