BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 17, '12 by altheawelshI 'm so happy. I was wondering what happened with you
- Apr 17, '12 by nursingbeanhaha yea Ive just been waiting forever and getting very discouraged! but all thats over now... so happy!
- Apr 18, '12 by Rooskenator
- Apr 18, '12 by nursingbeanthank youu!! when do we get our packets about the rest of the information for the school?!
- Apr 20, '12 by itsalladreamct[color=#ee82ee]i have been waiting on a letter from the school in what seems like forever. i pray that i get in. i graduate with my bachelor's in a few weeks and although i am excited, im so worried about bhsn letter.
- Apr 22, '12 by BenjaminVHey everyone! Just got back from a great vacation in AZ to find out some even better news! I got my acceptance letter last week while I was gone, yippeeeeeeeeee! Looks like I'll be seeing you all in the Fall!
- Apr 24, '12 by Pre-nursingstudentCongratulations to everyone who got in and hopefully we get to know each other in the fall!!!!!
- Apr 25, '12 by smg08009I got my acceptance letter last Friday. Congratulations to all my future classmates!!! Can't wait to meet you!
- Apr 25, '12 by BenjaminVCan someone who has the link to the financial aid page please send me the link. I was looking through the thread and unable to find it (maybe it was removed)? The contact information at BHSN would be much appreciated as well!
- Apr 26, '12 by SSStillGot my letter last week and brought the acceptance letter and $150 check(ouch) today IN PERSON to the school. I live just a mile away and didn't want to take any chances with it. Looking forward to seeing you guys this September. I have friends that have gone through it already. First semester's not too bad, just stick with it and put in the time every day. It doesn't start to get hairy until the 2nd semester! :flamesonbLooking forward to seeing you all there.
BenjaminV, here's the link to the Federal financial aid website. Hope this helps. BTW, you need to have the application to the Fed in by May 1st for the Fall semester, so do it by Monday!
Home - FAFSA on the Web-Federal Student Aid