Wilton ConnecticutRegister Today!
- by apriljan Aug 10, '06Hi, I am soon to be emmigrating to CT from the UK. Would like to know if anybody has had any experience with Wilton Meadows in Wilton. :spin:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=172840©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 858 Views
- Sep 14, '06 by aprilk79I work for Hamden Health care which is a sister facilty. I think its run real good and very clean. At Hamden they really go out of their way to help and make you feel comfortable. Good luck. But why ARE YOU COMING TO cT???
- Sep 15, '06 by apriljanI wanted to emigrate to the US and was offered a job there and sponsorship. Went out to CT last Nov and really liked it - also it's not far form NYC!
- Sep 23, '06 by RNLifesaverOne of the LPN's that I worked with said that she used to work there. She liked it a lot. And said that they paid VERY well compared to other companies.
- Sep 26, '06 by apriljanThanks for that!
- Sep 26, '06 by suzy253Quote from apriljanNot far from RI either! Keep in touch!!!I wanted to emigrate to the US and was offered a job there and sponsorship. Went out to CT last Nov and really liked it - also it's not far form NYC!