UCONN MEIN 2012-2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Nov 28, '12 by alaboringstartCounting down as well! Got my stethoscope package today and can't wait to put all the supplies to good use:-). My only complaint is the free etching was done by hand and doesn't look great, which is kinda disappointing on such an expensive device. Still waiting on uniform and books and then my wallet and I are taking a break! Anyone know the schedule for the first week of school?
- Dec 3, '12 by MB2009Was anyone able to find the group I created on Facebook? Search under "UConn CEIN 2013". We currently have 3 members and it would be great if we could all communicate through this group! Let me know if you have trouble finding it.
- Dec 3, '12 by vbarth11I'm not sure why we're all having so much trouble with these Facebook groups haha but no, I search that and nothing comes up. As somebody previously suggested, can you maybe try sending the link out through the listserve? Thanks!
- Dec 4, '12 by SHynesHello!
I am in the 2013 Stamford class and unfortunately I missed orientation for this coming semester. I was wondering if someone had information regarding the Stamford schedule (i.e. locations, where to go on the first day) and some other details. I have sent the school so many emails and questions lately so I was hoping I could find answers to my more general questions here. Is anyone available from the upcoming Stamford class who can answer some questions for me via email? I would really appreciate it!!!
- Dec 8, '12 by alaboringstart30 days left :-)!!
- Dec 10, '12 by Lithe1960Hello Everyone:
Graduated from the MEIN 2012 program last night. I was a Storrs student. The advice I have for you is to make sure you have support systems in place if you have children, and listen to them say that you should not work while going through the program. It is VERY rigorous, and quite possibly the most challenging thing I've done to date. There are some wonderful faculty, but tons of homework with high expectations for success. I would happy to answer any questions anyone has regarding this program.
- Dec 10, '12 by MB2009Thank you so much for the advice Lithe1960. Congratulations on graduating!!! That is wonderful! :-) Any prospects for a job? Do they help you with finding a job at all or is that mainly left up to you?
Good Luck on the NCLEX!!
- Dec 10, '12 by alaboringstartCongrats Lithe1960!! How does it feel to be done?!
- Jan 3 by MEINstudentHi everyone, congratulations on being accepted into the program! I just graduated from Stamford campus a few weeks ago.
Thanks and good luck this year!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 3 : Reason: TOS pm to member
- Sep 20 by StephenKingHello... I was wondering if there are any more CEIN students listening on this channel. I was just accepted however deferred for one year so I could get on the Storrs campus. I am curious about workload, hours, whether anyone has worked through the program. I have 15 months to prepare so I am trying to get my ducks in order.... Thanks