UCONN CEIN 2014 - Page 11Register Today!
- Oct 26 by INN_777Thank you. Good luck to you too.
- Nov 10 by alaboringstartHi everyone! Just wanted to wish you all good luck! We the class of 2013 are getting ready for graduation in a few weeks. It seems like only yesterday we all were in your shoes! the beginning of the program will be the hardest, but once you get a rhythm going you may find things get a bit easier, and I emphasize a Bit! I'll be happy to answer questions if you guys have any.
- Nov 11 by INN_777Thank you for your well wishes and same to you with the rest of school and job search! Did you work part-time throughout the entire program? Since you say the beginning is the toughest, did you work then? Want to work ~10 hrs/week but hesitant.
- Nov 13 by alaboringstartThank You:-)
Yes, I worked throughout the program. I worked as many hours as I could realistically balance, meaning my hours often varied weekly with whatever my class/clinical/lab load was. For us, lab was only one semester long (Spring). You may find your schedule a little less strained in the summer and fall, unless of course you end up with a 3 day a week clinical. Hope that helps:-)!
- Nov 13 by INN_777Very helpful, thank you!