Stamford Hospital RN Residency ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Stamford Hospital RN Residency Program in Connecticut Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I applied to the GEMS program. Anybody else? They are suppose to review all the applications...by JoeNurseRN Oct 15, '11I applied to the GEMS program. Anybody else? They are suppose to review all the applications starting October 15th through the 31st. Does anybody know how many grads they hire? I'm from NY so idk if they only hire CT grads.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=629289©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,970 Views
- Mar 3, '12 by MsGreenFlower2Did you ever hear back from the program? I am from NY as well, and applied for their August 2012 program. Are you working yet?
- Apr 23, '12 by ajessicaI applied for the Aug 2012 program as well. . They beginning making calls to those applicants they are interested in interviewing beginning in May 2012. Did you hear anything from them yet?
- May 4, '12 by SK23I applied to the August 2012 GEMS program as well. It is now May 4th and I still haven't heard from anyone. Has anyone heard from them? I believe I have top-notch credentials for a new grad, so I am a little surprised they have not called me.
- May 11, '12 by sundropI'm also a new grad who applied for the August 2012 class. No contact yet!
- May 13, '12 by ajessicasame here.. nothing yet!
- May 19, '12 by ChallengeyourselfAnyone heard anything?
- May 19, '12 by ajessicaNope nothing