- by achapman Sep 24, '07I dont understand why is so hard to find out what RN's make HOURLY in CT... I've searched high and low - it's like classified info! Anyone know what nurses make hourly at Yale New Haven or St. Raphaels???? Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- Jan 24, '08 by RNLifesaverTrust me- it's like classified info for those of us that live here as well!!! It seems that one has to actually take the time to go to the interview in order to even get an idea. Even then, I've been to places where they don't care to disclose the pay until you have pretty much mentioned that you "really are interested in the position"!
- Jan 27, '08 by GrumpyRN63I'm pretty sure YNHH is starting new grads @ 26/hr. and HSR , last time I heard was slightly higher
- Feb 18, '08 by trepinCTThink St. Raphaels is 27.50
- Feb 20, '08 by RNOTODAYYNHH is 26.05/hr minimum , its right on their job postings......
- Feb 20, '08 by trepinCTsaw a posting at school that Norwalk Hospital is starting at $30 and has sign on bonuses