Nurse Instructor SalaryRegister Today!
- by brannach May 14, '06Hello fellow nurses..I was wondering if anyone knows of the pay salary for LPN nurse instructors .I am interested in New York and connecticut region.I know there is a really big difference in the RN salaries and I am assuming the same goes for LPN instructors too,thanks
- May 16, '06 by RXCTIn ct an LPN instructor must be an RN who is pursuing her Masters. They get $30-$40/hr (at NETI anyhow $40).
- May 19, '06 by brannachThanks RXCT for the info on salary in Ct. I found out the current salary in NY [teaching RN's] is $52+ that is a big difference but if you factor in NY city and suburbia CT there are other things to consider like living expenses,housing etc. Thanks again:angel2:
- Jul 4, '06 by catladyQuote from RXCTWow, NETI must have gone through a serious change since I was an instructor there. I made $36,000 per year.In ct an LPN instructor must be an RN who is pursuing her Masters. They get $30-$40/hr (at NETI anyhow $40).
- Jul 4, '06 by RXCTThey cn hold on to instructors either...but now mgmt has changed & they are own by Lincoln Tech. But I jnow they instructors there at night are getting $40/hr