I'm from Mexico...Register Today!
- by gonzalal Apr 24, '12And i went to college there, i could not finish my DMD, one year left, and this was more than 15 years ago...
Now I'm trying to get in to nursing school, do i have to prove them about my Mexican records?
Or just not mention it and go with all my pre requisites and so on...
Not doing it will save me $400 to $500 in tranlation paperwork...
Any advice will be really appreciated!
- Apr 25, '12 by july06Having your transcripts might save you from having to take a couple of classes. The translation might cost $400-$500, but so will the classes.
- Apr 25, '12 by elkparkIf the school(s) application form tells you to list and submit transcripts from all your previous schools (which is pretty standard here), you omit the Mexican school(s), and your school later finds out, one way or another, that you did attend another college/uni and didn't include that info on your application, many schools consider that academic dishonesty sufficient to expel you from the program.
Honesty is always the best policy.
- Apr 25, '12 by gonzalalThanks for the answers... i will give a copy of my transcripts; they give me 128 credits and take only 4 credits in SCSU lets se in GWCC how it goes...
- Jun 18, '12 by pita80How did it go....did they accept ur transcripts? Where they worth any of the prereqs?? Im very interested because im on the same situation....im in Texas and i am a nurse in Mexico
- May 27 by gonzalalQuote from pita80No, they did not accept any of my credits. According to the ECE transcript I have 137 credit hours but according to any school they are too old or not transferable... It is what it is!How did it go....did they accept ur transcripts? Where they worth any of the prereqs?? Im very interested because im on the same situation....im in Texas and i am a nurse in Mexico
De que parte de México eres?