Group Home NurseRegister Today!
- by SquishyLPN Dec 15, '05Hello. I recently was interviewed for a job as a per-diem group home nurse. The pay is negotionable. I have gone online to several sites and am unable to find out an average salary. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=133775©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,163 Views
- Dec 29, '05 by Nurse-TeeHi, earlier this year i had a interview for a pediatric group home position and perdiem rates were $30 an hr.. Fulltime was $24 an hr hopes this info helps...good luck....
- Dec 29, '05 by SquishyLPNThank you so much for your help! I've been in search of a job for the past 6 months and getting married soon. This job would be perfect! Thanks again.:roll
- Feb 8, '07 by Ladybug10A friend of mine works in a private group home and the starting pay is 21/hr. with shift and weekend diff.
- Feb 9, '07 by caliotter3These quotes sound pretty good. Ads for grp home caregivers (descriptions are obviously geared to HHA, CNA, NA level but w/some skilled nrsg) in California typically offer very low wages.
- Feb 10, '07 by xenogeneticGroup homes in CT generally pay poorly because it's usually a non-profit that runs them. The State of CT Dept of Mental Retardation has group homes in CT that will pay you well but you have to mop floors on your shift as well...you don't get paid for nothin' there.