Goodwin College Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by tmitch8489 Jul 5, '12I graduated from the ASN program back in January and was wondering if anyone who has also recently graduated remembers whether we took the TEAS Test during any of our courses?
Thanks for any insight.
- Aug 27, '12 by SarahMariaI graduated from Goodwin in May. I dont remember taking a TEAS test.
- Aug 28, '12 by xenogeneticNo, Goodwin students take the NLN exam, not the TEAS. The TEAS exam is the nursing program entrance exam that the state community colleges (Capital CC, Gateway CC, etc...) use in CT for nursing school admission. NLN exam and TEAS exam are two totally different exams run by two totally different organizations. I'm a Goodwin student currently in the middle of their nursing program.
- Nov 15, '12 by lpellet91xenogenetic, Wondering if I could ask you a few questions about Goodwins nursing program! I went to an info session a few weeks ago but I really wanted to ask an actually student about their own personal success in getting into the nursing program!
- Nov 15, '12 by xenogeneticSure, no problem at all. I am always willing to help. You can private message me or send me a message on my private email: MultifamilyRealty(at)gmail(dot)com. I can even email you my phone number once you contact me.