CT RN license

  1. I am licensed RN in RI, but need to get licensed in CT. Can someone give me a website or phone number with instructions on how to go through the process of getting a CT license? The two states are not reciprocal. Thanks!
  2. Visit sbrn2008 profile page

    About sbrn2008

    Joined: Nov '08; Posts: 11; Likes: 5


  3. by   Silverdragon102

    If you go to the state BON you just need to complete and meet endorsement requirements

  4. by   sbrn2008
    Thanks Silverdragon, that is very helpful.
  5. by   ilove
    You will need to go to the CT website regarding endorsement and you need to fill it out mail it then you need to get your college to send a transcript of nursing education to CT BON.