Community Health Center starting salary for Staff RNRegister Today!
- by Sailaway25 Feb 1, '11Hello,
Does anyone know the starting salary or salary range for a Staff RN at the Community Health Center in CT?
- Feb 20, '11 by greytRNtobeAvoid unless you have a lot of experience in vaccinations and have a thick skin.
- Feb 20, '11 by lusaQuote from greytRNtobeHi, I have an interview this week in a Community Health Center in MA, I'm a new grad RN, have been working 8 months in a nursing home and I can't handle it anymore. How is a typical day for a RN in a Community Health Center? Why did you say avoid it? Is it worse than nursing home? I'm confused.Avoid unless you have a lot of experience in vaccinations and have a thick skin.
- Jan 10, '12 by JessicaRN88Did you ever get that job at the Community Health Center? I too have an interview there. I also work in a nursing home and I hate it.
- Jan 11, '12 by lusaDear JessicaRN88,
No, I did not get the job at the community health center.
I quit the nursing home job after a year. At the moment I'm working in home health (private duty), I like it, it's not the perfect nursing job for new grads, but at least I can keep my sanity.
Good luck with your interview, I know many nurses who work in community centers and they like it a lot. All the best to you!