BHSN Fall 2011 - looking to network - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 20, '11 by CourtneyMarieThank you! I wish the school was more help with all of this, but I do understand that they just stopped providing housing. I dont know how to send a private message so if you would like to talk more add me on facebook- my name is courtney egner (=
- Aug 2, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNI will be attending in the fall!! See you both there =)
- Aug 3, '11 by mollymollymollyWoohoo! Can't wait to meet you
- Aug 5, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNMe tooo!! Whoop whoop!
- Aug 12, '11 by RooskenatorHey all,
I know you're already in & it's killing me to wait until the open house to try & find out some of this info, so I thought I'd get your input... Do you know how they weight who they accept? My dilemma is whether to apply at the beginning of Sept with a B- in Chem or wait until December after fall classes when I've taken an easier intro to Chem (CHE111) and gotten an A? Other grades they'd be looking at are A&PI and II- both A's, Microbiology A, Stats B, TEAS 85.9
What do you think? I'm afraid that if I wait until December when my Chem grade is better, that they would've already seen a ton of good applicants and filled their seats up. Any info would be appreciated!
- Aug 13, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNI would say go ahead and apply I had similar stats and got in with no problem
- Aug 14, '11 by CptmidniteHi all, my name is Jim and I will also be starting this fall at BHSN. WOOT!! Grats to all of us who got in, I can barely contain my excitement at this point.
If any of you want to add me to facebook my e-mail should be in my profile, feel free to add me as a FB friend.
Again, WOOT for us!!!