BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 8 by MarcusPaxtonHighlyBlessedRN: please give us some insight into the program.
- Mar 9 by elizabeth76Hi, I got my acceptance letter this week. I am so excited and I can't wait to start. This is my first post. I have been reading these boards though as I have been doing pre-requisites and during the application process. Best wishes to all still waiting!
- Mar 9 by MarcusPaxtonCongrats Elizabeth! We'll see you in the Fall!
- Mar 9 by JaRoJoCTelizabeth76: Congrats!!! MarcusPaxton: I am missing a reference letter that was supposed to have been sent back on Jan. 10th, and my Gateway transcript, which they say they never got, that I requested Gateway send out in December! I am going to get this info out as soon as possible, and I hope it doesn't prevent my application from being reviewed! I was in this same position last year, and I can't do this again this year.
- Mar 9 by MarcusPaxtonJaRoJoCT: On their website, it said you only had until Feb 28 to get all your materials in.
Have you talked to someone at BHSN about it?
- Mar 9 by elizabeth76JaRoJoCT, I would definitely talk to BHSN since you did not get the letter to check the status of your application until after the deadline. I wish you luck. I, and I am sure everyone on this board, know how much of your heart and hard work goes into completing the pre-requisites just on the hope and faith that you will get into a program. All the best in getting it all straightened out.
- Mar 11 by MarcusPaxtonJaRoJoCT: It's Monday and I'm hoping you called BHSN this morning. Please keep us posted.
- Mar 11 by JaRoJoCTMarcusPaxton: I didn't get a chance to talk to them today. I sent an email over the weekend, but I will call tomorrow. I'm a little reluctant to call, bcuz I don't really want to hear any bad news, and I want to get all my ducks in a row before I call. But I will definitely keep you guys updated. Thanks for caring, man. I really appreciate it.
- Mar 11 by vivinursingstudentHi everybody! I sent my app to BHSN on the last day possible! (Feb, 1st) and I got my acceptance letter last monday - Mar, 4th
So Happy!!!! I'm still taking CHE 111 at NCC, and I plan on taking A&P I and II during Summer at Housatonic.
Congrats to everybody who got accepted!
Hope to meet you guys soon!