BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 26 by vivinursingstudentJaRoJoCT - you are welcome!
Now I have the dilemma.... Is it worth to keep my job for now, and take A&P while I'm already in the program? Or should I go ahead and find another job (less hours) during the summer, and take A&P out of way?
Oh God!!! It's just so much to decide right now.... I'm going nuts....
- Mar 27 by KristenRTo:JaRoJoCT, Thank you for the advice I am going to call now.
- Mar 27 by KristenRvivinursingstudent: I am currently taking A@P1 at Housatonic this semester and plan to take A@P2 over the summer. A@P1 is hard because it is a lot of info to memorize. I am trying to get them out of the way before September in hopes that I get accepted to BHSN. If you are already accepted I would just get those classes out of the way so you only have to worry about the Nursing classes come the fall. Good Luck!
- Mar 28 by MarcusPaxtonI agree with KristenR: If you are going to start nursing school in the Fall, why not get it out of the way. I took AP1 last semester and taking AP2 this semester. Both courses are hard because there are a ton of things you just have to remember and know off the top of your head. Our professor was telling us that when you start nursing school (he also teaches at one), the professors will expect you to know AP cold. There's no review. You have to know the body and how everything works.
- Mar 28 by vivinursingstudentThank you guys! That is what I though.... I guess I'll have to give up on my job and my two little boys that I love as they were my kids but it is what it is...
- Mar 29 by HighlyBlessedRNAlso are u accepted already?
- Mar 29 by KristenRHas anyone been accepted or wait-listed recently? I am freaking out trying to figure out if they are still sending out acceptance letters or if its only wait-list and denial letters at this point. I still have not received anything so I am going crazy with anxiety!! Thanks.
- Apr 1 by JaRoJoCTHi Guys, Any updates? Any acceptance letters? Please share. It would be nice to hear someone's good news, and to celebrate with you, while we are waiting to hear. Thanks.
- Apr 4 by Jessica77Just signed up for Ap1 and Ap2 over the summer. I am really nervous, I know the class is challenging as it is, but I am doing Ap1 as a 1month condensed course, same with Ap2 the month after that. I registered for the 6-10pm class at Housatonic with Toedt, because I work during the day. It's definitely going to be hard, to say the least, and Im going to be exhausted. Unfortunately, not working for me is not an option right now. Has anyone else signed up for these classes? It'd be nice to have a study partner!
I figured I'd rather have a super hectic summer then stress myself out with these classes while in the nursing program. I'll have my hands full enough with the program to worry about A&P.
For all of you still waiting, don't give up! It took me a while to receive my letter, I didn't get it until about 1 month after my last piece of information was submitted, because they do not even review until they have a complete file.