BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2012 - page 8
by Rooskenator 19,749 Views | 115 Comments
Hey everybody, That time of year is coming soon... Anyone else out there applying to BHSN this fall? Best of luck to all! :up:... Read More
- 0That's tough, I have 2 kids that we need to off to school, so I can only imagine caring for five... I hope NVCC works out for you. I also applied there, but BHSN was my first choice, so I'm so thankful I got in. Not sure if you were part of the other conversation about the temp feature where you could view your status on commnet, but it looks like I'm waitlisted (thank goodness I didn't put all my eggs in one basket!). Best of luck to you, I'm really hoping you get in!!!
- 0Apr 10, '12 by altheawelshIll send you the link below. Also you can call the school and the bursar will tell you how. Send me your email and I will give you her name and number at the school as I dont want to post it here. There is also a school code that you have to put in.
Quote from joneykaden89hi althewelsh-- can i ask how you applied? i went onto their site and went to financial aid--how to apply for aid, and even that didn't really help me. any guidance would be great.
- 0Quote from altheawelshthanks again! I got your PM, just couldn't reply, guess i'm not active enough on this site yet.Ill send you the link below. Also you can call the school and the bursar will tell you how. Send me your email and I will give you her name and number at the school as I dont want to post it here. There is also a school code that you have to put in.
- 0Apr 11, '12 by RooskenatorFor those of you who have filled out your FAFSA.... I did mine about 3 weeks ago & got a confirmation that they received it & reviewed it. When do we hear anything else? All I really want to make sure about is that I am eligible for regular, unsubsidized loans. Does anyone know if we hear back from BHSN about that or what?
I am so excited I can hardly contain myself
Hope everyone on the waitlist hears back soon- this must be absolutely killer to have to wait so long!!!! GOOD LUCK!
- 0Apr 14, '12 by NurseLCoop2BI'm very familiar with fafsa from applying fo college each year and they notify you about all your loan info . And if you listed bpt hospital on your fafsa you can call bpt and theyll have your info...i recently called 2months ago and asked all that good info and a woman was glad to help me in the financial aid dpt at bpt hospital just give em a call !