BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2012 - page 2
by Rooskenator | 20,059 Views | 115 Comments
Hey everybody, That time of year is coming soon... Anyone else out there applying to BHSN this fall? Best of luck to all! :up:... Read More
- 0Sep 12, '11 by Rooskenator... and while the teas v is "harder," the cc have also changed requirements from a 65 on the old version to, i think, around 50 for teas v... so they account for that. i have the study book for v, but took iv last year & the practice tests in the teas v book were pretty much the same as the old version of the test. shan6221, are you applying to the cc program as well?
- 0Sep 20, '11 by CNAnursingstudentAnyone put their application in yet? Im stilling trying to get my refrences down and finsh the application. They said if you havent taken the TEAS yet, once you apply they will set up a time for you to go. But if you are using your old scores make sure you include it in your application!
- 0Sep 23, '11 by ddt07001Quote from CNAnursingstudentHi CNAnursingstudent, I put in my application yesterday (Thursday, September 23,2011) and requested to have my college(s) and high school official transcripts be sent out on Wednesday. Right now my application is complete but I am still waiting on my three references. I look forward to hearing from them in the next weeks.Anyone put their application in yet? Im stilling trying to get my refrences down and finsh the application. They said if you havent taken the TEAS yet, once you apply they will set up a time for you to go. But if you are using your old scores make sure you include it in your application!
- 0Oct 5, '11 by ddt07001A friend of mine who just started this fall said he heard back from them about 3 weeks after his application was submitted but he didn't apply early like us. He recieved options for teas test dates at that time too. I contacted them for myself and I just have to wait for one recommendation and they said then they will send out teas test date options.
- 0Jan 3, '12 by allforthekiddsAnyone else apply to any other schools also? I 've applied to BHSN and NVCC. Also, anyone else send in most of their stuff separately? I had my TEAS score, high school transcript and two of my references were all sent separately. I'm nervous something will be lost once there.
- 0Jan 26, '12 by RooskenatorYes, my transcripts and letters of recommendation were all sent separately. I applied the first week of January & haven't heard back yet, but didn't expect to hear back until some time in February. Has anyone else who applied in January heard back yet? Who else applied and got in?? I want to hear some good news from you guys!!