- by Robinson6 Jul 12, '10Ellis 19, On Tuesday afternoon I got pulled from the wait list and had to attend orientation on Wednesday July 6, 2010 at BHSN. Just give them a call to check on your status on the wait list.
- Jul 12, '10 by Ellis19Congrats! I have called previously and she said she could not tell me either way. . . that is funny how they tell some people and others nothing. Did you call before that?
- Jul 12, '10 by Robinson6No that was my first time calling.Last year I did not even get wait listed, they just denied me. For whatever reason God wanted it that way so I had no choice but to accept it. So I took the TEAS over and scored 82.9. That is how I got wait listed this time. Was this your first time applying? Please don't give up or get discouraged,
keep trying you still have a chance. I don't know where your from but, NorthWestern Community College is just starting their nursing program. It is in Winsted,starting July 15, 2010 they will be accepting applications for their first nursing class starting in Jan.2011. We'll good luck to you I'm sure you will get in soon. If I could be anymore help just let me know.
- Jul 14, '10 by Ellis19I called and I am off the waitlist. . . makes me wonder what would have happened if I didn't call. (Thanks for the advice) I am meeting with ***** and ***** on FridayLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 14, '10 : Reason: Please do not post contact names as per terms of service
- Jul 14, '10 by Robinson6Wow, the same thing happen to me. I called and ******* directed me to **** and that is how I got off the waitlist by calling. That is why I suggested for you to call. Congrads! I am so happy for you and look forward to meeting you. I guess we will be class mates, my name is Marilyn Clemon and I am from Waterbury. I will be looking for you. Is your last name Ellis? Where are you from maybe we can study together at some point.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 14, '10 : Reason: Please don't post contact names as per terms of service
- Jul 28, '10 by Ladybug15Congrats everyone!!!
Robinson - I am in Wtby too!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 28, '10 : Reason: pm to member
- Jul 28, '10 by Robinson6Great, I am so glad that you live in Waterbury. Hopefully maybe we can commute together and be study partners, I don't mind driving my car I just don't want to commute alone espically when the time change if you know what I mean.I don't know how to respond to everyone on this web site. Thank you for responding and let's keep in touch.